How To Plant A Garden With A Secret Message
How would you like to have your very own secret garden? Not hidden from view, but a garden with a coded message. Flowers have different meanings and if you plant certain ones in your garden, you could use them to tell a story, establish a theme, or send a message. If you simply invest in some high end bulbs or seeds from sites like http://www.vermontwildflowerfarm.com/, you are well on your way to having your own secret garden.
- Love Garden. You want to plant a garden full of love. A romantic space where someone could fall in love or keep the fire burning for many years to come. Plant these flowers to show your significant other how much you care.
- Red tulips mean a declaration of love.
- Yellow tulips mean hopelessly in love.
- Sunflowers mean adoration.
- Pansies mean loving thoughts.
- Lilacs mean first love.
- Holly means happiness in your home.
- Ivy means fidelity.
- Inspiration Garden. Perhaps your garden is where you go to work or find motivation. These flowers will reinvigorate your mind and spirit and send you on the way to success. These flowers are representative of strength and intelligence.
- Delphiniums symbolize boldness of spirit.
- Crocuses mean foresight and vision.
- Stargazer lilies mean ambition.
- Stephanotis means good luck.
- Black-Eyed Susans mean encouragement.
- Irises mean inspiration.
- Relaxation Garden. Maybe you go to your garden to get away from the world. Where you escape to find balance. A place where you can find your center and reserves deep within yourself to enjoy another day.
- Geraniums mean comfort.
- Jasmine means grace and elegance.
- Peonies mean healing.
- Red and white roses together mean unity.
- Heathers mean solitude.
- Cosmos mean peaceful.
- Begonias mean deep thoughts.
- Energy Garden. These flowers will send a message that you are ready for anything. You don't take no for an answer. You don't let things lie. You are ready to take on the world.
- Amaryllis means drama.
- Gerber daisies represent cheerfulness.
- Daylilies mean enthusiasm.
- Gladiolus represent a strong character.
- Bachelor button flowers represent accomplishing dreams and youthful exuberance.
- Birds of paradise represent travel and adventure.
What your garden says is entirely up to you. Use your creativity and create a garden that says something personal. Gardens are a fun way to express your personality and they have hidden meanings that you may not have realized. Some other garden ideas are a strength garden or a family garden. The possibilities are as endless as the variety of flowers that will populate your garden. Plant a garden, send a message.